Venison Polish style in the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
Already this AM- and believe me folks, it ain't only the smoke that's blue! 18° out with a crystal clear "many stars" sky. Guess I should not whine. Better than the -36 up Alberta way...phew!
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

That's it, sitting in my office, nothin happenin, i'm headed over, i've gor a hell of a head cold bur i think some sausage and bourbon will clear that up!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

How bout some pic's Rich???

Hmmm might have a couple shots in a few. Was too early to phutz with pix this AM. I'll get a shot of it when I pull 'em out, and insert the 2 Lb fatty W/chedder I made with what din't get thru the press and a couple broken casings worth :{)

Nice looking Polish sausages.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Did you get enough garlic put in them ?? LOL

Give 'em a couple days to "bloom", and let us know how they taste.

looks good richtee, i put together a 12 lbs batch of chedder polish today will smoke tommorro. will have pics from the smoker tommorro
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky