Venison Hash on a Biscuit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 2, 2007
Oklahoma
I made venison hash using some of the venison pastrami I made the other day...

Fried some tatos, onions and venison pastrami.....

My venison hash on a biscuit, topped with creamy gravy...
Also some fruit and scrambled eggs...
I used one of my nice paper plates.
biggrin.gif

It was pretty tasty!
Thanks for checking out my breakfast on a biscuit. :)

Looks great! Is that all the gravy you had? It takes about one quart to really do it justice.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Jeanie, you're killing me. I've got two picnic shoulders in the smoker, and all I've had is two small hot links. You really know how to hurt a guy. Enjoy your day Jeanie. The weather may get nasty... but you always remain a lady.

Jeannie, you should have your own cooking show. I would record it and look at it a hundred times. This is another fine meal you have blessed us with. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you folks! It was a pretty tasty breakfast.

Bassman, I added more gravy after I took the picture. lol

Marty, I love this kind of china.
wink.gif

Dave, I sure do like venison...I have two deer in the freezer, so I'm pretty happy. :)

Rich, Can't wait to see your 2 pork shoulders, I know they are going to be awesome. Thank you my friend.
wink.gif

Dave...you sure are a young lookin' fella. Thanks..
biggrin.gif

Chadpole, we sure have been missing you here. Nice to see you!

Cigarbque...thank you!!
cool.gif

That looks great wheres my plate
biggrin.gif

Thank you Piney and RSands, I'd share with ya if you lived closer. :)

Great breakfast Jeanie...You'd put all the restaurants around here out of business!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky