Vacation (picture heavy/large pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bb53chevpro

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2007
Here are some pics from up in Sudbury Ontario. It was a short vacation to visit my Aunt that is still hanging on. So we took a trip up for a visit. Wow, I sure forgot how long of a drive it was. Not to mention getting stuck in traffic for 3.5 hrs on the way up.

Australian Red Deer This deer farm is just down the street from my grandmothers house. What a nice walk.

Very heavy rains produced lots of these waterfalls along the side of the highways.

There were tons of rainbows all day long, all week long.

Here is the family at the French River Trading Post.

Really beautiful pics Andy.
Especially liked the roadside waterfalls.
Thanks for sharing
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Great pics Andy hope ya'll had a good time!!

Very nice. Looks like a fun trip.

FYI locate the blue colored Options Upload link where you upload photos in Photobucket and reset it to 800 x 600 or smaller. That way we don't have to scroll right to view your photos.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for sharing Andy, you have a beutiful family. Did you bring back any of that venison to smoke?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

We don't eat venison here. But maybe next time I go up, I'll get some.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky