Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have you done Fathead dough pizza?
I tried a little but I'm a good bit lactose intolerant that I have to take a hand full of lactaid pills if I try some heavy dairy dishes. So I never went too far with it.
There are some good keto breads and keto tortillas that I can do little pizza breads with, I just opt for other things these days and then 2-3 times a year when (usually after one of the few days I drink a year) I buy the best pizza around me and enjoy it thoroughly lol :D

I don't see a Krogers for either of those zips??
Fred Meyers, owned by Kroger along with Baker's, Fry's, Pick'n Save, Smith's, and King Soopers. Maybe more, those are the only ones I check right now. If you are doing it on your phone with the app you have to have each stores app, if you go to www.kroger.com and use those zip codes it will automatically switch you to the proper store and the same login work as with kroger.com (which is the same login as for the app).

Reactions: banderson7474
I just put the store name with the zip code so people can just open the downloaded app and enter zip and select that store a little more easily. I have 7 or so stores downloaded and once signed in you stay signed in with your original email and password that is for all apps until you sign out. Fred Meyer has a different meat supplier than Kroger and is why my clipped Fred Meyer coupon wouldn't show up with a check mark weeks ago when I scanned it with the Kroger app at my Kroger store so I knew it wouldn't apply at checkout. I spoke to the meat department manager and that's what I was told. I believe this was for bone in ribeye value packs. Also, the clipped coupon when you go under the details of the coupon said Fred Meyers only. Be sure to use the app scanner in each app at your store when you switch back the zip code to your local store you buy at and make sure the coupon with the check mark pops up and you'll be good to go at checkout. Also, I grabbed two whole packer briskets and one scanned fine that the coupon would apply and the other didn't bc it had flat on it with the wrong bar code. They weighed it with the proper code and slapped it over the incorrect one and it scanned showing the coupon. I'm going to keep clipping Fred Meyers meat coupons and scan to build a better trend and look at the coupon details since this was a first for me.

I found it under 87015 zip code at Smith's. It didn't mention coupon details for only at Smith's. I'll download and check Kroger this weekend.
I clipped the coupon using the Smith's app and that zip you posted and this isn't the first time a boneless chuck coupon from an affiliate store would not work at Kroger. Smith's must be using a different PLC number for their chucks...

• Sad
Reactions: PapaLlama
It seems to be 50/50 on the meat working from a different Kroger owned store, other items as well. I've noticed several times that I'll clip a coupon for $x.xx on whatever then on another areas coupons see the "same" coupon for the same $ and after clipping them both, they both show up but when I scan the item only one will show up, but sometimes both. So some coupons really are regional. They might be finally fixing this, I'm pretty sure they don't intend me to get lower 48 sale prices up here.

I've also noticed you can click on the digital coupon and it will bring up more details including what all items it applies to and their normal price. This appear to be based on whatever zip code you currently using. So the $0.97/lb. pork butt applies to "Kroger® Pork Shoulder Butt" normally $2.99 at Fred Meyers 99709, $1.99 at Smith's 87015 but says "There are no applicable items for this coupon." at Kroger 75248, so you might be able to tell if it works in your area by that.

I thought I read on here somewhere that Kroger was actually encouraging people to use this hack. I hope nothing changes, but if it does, it was good while it lasted...
I agree Charles it is pretty sweet.
Although I still look over my shoulder and break out in a sweat at checkout 😆.

Keith

Reactions: MJB05615
When I went, they didn't have spare ribs so I bought another butt, too. Lots of sausage in the near future...
I had the same issue with the two stores I frequent. However, you can check in store inventory by changing the method of shopping from in store to "pick up". Then I checked all the stores in my region for "spare ribs" and if I could add them to my cart I had a fighting chance they have them. I say a fighting chance because the inventory could be wrong. But most of the time it works for me.

I had the same issue with the two stores I frequent. However, you can check in store inventory by changing the method of shopping from in store to "pick up". Then I checked all the stores in my region for "spare ribs" and if I could add them to my cart I had a fighting chance they have them. I say a fighting chance because the inventory could be wrong. But most of the time it works for me.
There's only 1 anywhere near me and it's a hike, but thanks for the suggestion...

Well the rib deal didn't work for me today so I pick up another butt for .97 lb.
Had to go home with something 😂

Keith
If you remove the bone and kind of roll out cut your pork butt into 2-3 slabs (depending on how big it is) you can smoke those flat slabs just like ribs and OMG they are soooooooo good. I refer to that as boneless ribs and you can't beat the cost or the flavor really. Worth giving it a shot .

If you remove the bone and kind of roll out cut your pork butt into 2-3 slabs (depending on how big it is) you can smoke those flat slabs just like ribs and OMG they are soooooooo good. I refer to that as boneless ribs and you can't beat the cost or the flavor really. Worth giving it a shot .
Good idea and I may be able to pick up another butt early in the week!

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky