Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like $5.97 26-30 count cooked shrimp at 75248.

$0.99 Tyson chicken (thighs, drums) at 97603

Not seeing much else this week.

For those that are in the Dallas area you may have a golden opportunity this week for ribeyes. Kroger has them on sale for $5.99lb bone-in family packs, here we have King Soopers and they are $9.99lb with a $4 off digital coupon making them $5.99. If that coupon works down there that's ribeyes for $1.99lb! Good luck. 80543

44901 Extra large shrimp $5.99 / lbs. (26-30 count in 2 lbs bags) 80/20 ground beef $3.49 (sold in 3 lbs packages) . I'll have to grab some of the shrimp.

Nothing in the Memphis market worth mentioning. You would think with fathers day this Sunday they would have some decent deals!
I guess we are either pulling some of these kroger deals out of the freezer or eating hot dog burnt ends and peach dump cake for fathers day. Know just where to get the recipes for those.

I guess we are either pulling some of these kroger deals out of the freezer or eating hot dog burnt ends and peach dump cake for fathers day. Know just where to get the recipes for those.
Yeah we are doing burgers and dogs at my brothers (100 yds from the folks) for fathers day. He's cooking I just have to take a side.

Jim

My ad is pathetic and everyone has covered all the digital coupons I've seen outside my ad. Took out a frozen half boneless pork loin to spin on the rotisserie for Father's Day. I'll do a Brazilian marinade of 50/50 olive/vegetable oil, lots of chopped or minced onions and garlic, salt and pepper rest for two days in a loose sealed vac bag to flip couple times a day and lime juice an hour before going to the grill. Fill the 6" AMNTS with Lumberjack 100% Cherry pellets and cold smoke two hours as it spins, then remove loin and start the charcoal fire. Hot smoke with the pellets and baste with the onions and garlic from the marinade up to 20 minutes before done at 147ishI IT.
20180617_145937.jpg

My ad is pathetic and everyone has covered all the digital coupons I've seen outside my ad. Took out a frozen half boneless pork loin to spin on the rotisserie for Father's Day. I'll do a Brazilian marinade of 50/50 olive/vegetable oil, lots of chopped or minced onions and garlic, salt and pepper rest for two days in a loose sealed vac bag to flip couple times a day and lime juice an hour before going to the grill. Fill the 6" AMNTS with Lumberjack 100% Cherry pellets and cold smoke two hours as it spins, then remove loin and start the charcoal fire. Hot smoke with the pellets and baste with the onions and garlic from the marinade up to 20 minutes before done at 147ishI IT.
View attachment 698768
Alrighty! I'm headed to IL for fathers day!

Jim

Reactions: dr k
View attachment 698768
Have you ever tried the McCormick Brazilian Steakhouse marinade? Dry spice packs you mix with oil. It is AMAZING

• Wow
Reactions: dr k and MJB05615
Have you ever tried the McCormick Brazilian Steakhouse marinade? Dry spice packs you mix with oil. It is AMAZING
I've never seen or heard of this. Now I'll have something to search for.

For those that are in the Dallas area you may have a golden opportunity this week for ribeyes. Kroger has them on sale for $5.99lb bone-in family packs, here we have King Soopers and they are $9.99lb with a $4 off digital coupon making them $5.99. If that coupon works down there that's ribeyes for $1.99lb! Good luck. 80543
Oh man that would be awesome! To bad I'm out of town or I'd give it a shot :(

Dallas Kroger coupons are slim this week. $5.97/lb cooked 26ct shrimp and $2.99 for 12oz packs of johnsonville breakfast sausage (links and patties it seems).

Tom Thumb has $1.99 St Louis or Spare ribs coupon code going on.

Oh man that would be awesome! To bad I'm out of town or I'd give it a shot :(

Dallas Kroger coupons are slim this week. $5.97/lb cooked 26ct shrimp and $2.99 for 12oz packs of johnsonville breakfast sausage (links and patties it seems).

Tom Thumb has $1.99 St Louis or Spare ribs coupon code going on.
What is the zip for the Tom thumb rib special?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky