UPGRADED FORUM - JUST MY TAKE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Well, the new, upgrade has been in place for several days now. At first I said WHAT?? NOOO!! I had a few bugs and such but the issues were corrected within hours or a couple of days. It took a few days for me to get familiar with the new look but now, I'm surfing around just like before. All in all a BIG like to whoever put this all together and works behind the scenes to make this the BEST smoking/grilling site on the internet. Just my take.

HAWG

Yep, indeedeedoo. Some other fora I visit look pretty dated now.

Cant stand the format for new messages, it shows time vertical and not the topic, I cant keep track of what post is what. I have about 10 messages that are strung out so lots of scrolling to get to the next 1, also it no longer takes me to new posts where I left off at, it takes me to the end so scroll back up to the beginning

Im not understanding what you are describing. My Alerts are laid out by most recent, time posted and which thread. If I go to my Account then hit Messages, it list most recent, what I wrote, time and thread title...JJ

Screenshot (2).png

when I log on this is my view, about 10 items spread out and no name for the subject. frustrating, probably something simple. worked great before the switch

when I log on this is my view, about 10 items spread out and no name for the subject. frustrating, probably something simple. worked great before the switch
Hey Mike, I had a similar issue when it changed over, I found the zoom was set way to high. Once I adjusted it, it's normal again.
I'm on a pc, but your pic was what I had to look at too.

danmcg thank you so much,thats what was wrong, grandson has been using my laptop, no more after Christmas, there will be 1 under the tree lol

Reactions: DanMcG
Thanks for the screen shot. Worth a Thousand Words. Dan has you covered and sounds like your Grandson is going to have a Terrific Christmas...JJ

Yep mamaw really spoils them all year long but lord have mercy at all the stuff we haul over Christmas day ,sometimes a 4 door truck with only a 5.5' bed aint big enuff lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky