Upgrade to Sandbox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
They just pushed all of the recent changes to the sandbox and fixes several problems.

Let me know what you think.

*Up at the top in the bar with "Home" "Smokers and More" etc over next to the "Join Now" box is what appears to be a half of a box that doesn't look right
*Picture Uploader still doesn't work
*Still no instructions on how to organize photos ie drag and drop
*Still doesn't show users online down low in the brown highlighted area
"Currently, there are 0 Active Users (0 Members and 0 Guests) Make me Inactive (hidden)"

I'm still looking

**I do see the reviews are working
**I see the wiki lists are working better

I see we still can't post a picture in our signature box.

I don't believe that we are going to be able to do that for awhile their platform doesn't support it tho I hear they are looking into it

I see in the products page if you click on smokers then a category like "charcoal" its blank. Yet when I clicked "add" typed in "webber smokey mountain smoker" it brought up several of them and brought up all the info but wouldn't let me add it. Kinda like its there but not in the category where it belongs. I see lots of smokers when you scroll done the page after clicking on "Smokers" but it appears none are in a category.

You know people are going to complain about this if its not in the proper category.

I think it is pulling that stuff in from Amazon.. now why it's not allowing you to add it.. I don't know. Maybe that's a sandbox thing. There are some things that just cannot be done on a non-live site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky