Upcoming adventure!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rvking

Original poster
Hey everyone,
As a BBq fanatic I look at all travelling as an opportunity to find new Q.
Being in the RV sales business gives me the occasional opportunity to make some runs around the country in various types of RVs.
I just took a last minute offer to travel this weekend to Phoenix Arizona from my home in Lexington(by jet of course) However where the trip becomes interesting is once I arrive in Phoenix I will pick up a very nice and very large RV for the drive back to Kentucky.
I will be seeing several states along the way that I have never seen including Arizona,New Mexico and potentially several others depending upon the route that I choose.
My question is this? Does anyone know of any Must try Q joints along my somewhat variable route. For that matter does anyone recomend any routes along this way??
Any help is appreciated.

Sounds like a wonderful trip!
I've not been to these joints but received a book not long ago by Ardie Davis and Paul Kirk called America's Best BBQ.

They list a couple of places in their book as being good.... Like I said, I've not tried them.

There's Joe's Real BBQ in Gilbert AZ
Danny's place in Carlsbad NM
Josh's BBQ in Sante Fe NM

Several listed in Texas.

Hope you have a safe, fun trip. Let us know what good Q spots you find along the way.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

If you go by Albuquerque, NM., look up RonP. He's on the list. Let him know your coming!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky