up way too late- country breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
fried poke chops w/ mom's milk & pepper gravy,rice, & over eggs-the toast & apple butter was still in-i gotta go get poachers. morning all.....oops i fergot the pic
aimee_7breakfast_005.JPG

Sorta with Richtee on this one. As much as I would like to, breakfast just isn't in the daily plan, but lots of coffee is.

i'll have coffee after my mid morning nap....believe me i hate waking the sun up on a daily basis....also i was used to nights for years so a fat breakfast,a good chapter out of a book in a dark ice cold room & i'm off to nappyville.......

Looks good Gypsy but I know your not gonna eat all that! I've seen birds that eat more than you do!

I don't usually eat breakfast in the morning but I have breakfast food for supper sometimes just cuz I like it!

IT was 5:30 am & yes i did eat all that plis 2 slices of toast w/ apple butter- ya just happenedto se me when cooking ...i cant eat & cook... i get mine the next few days.....plus the malt,barley,hops diet..i fried this meal up after 1am last night....lol

when i skip supper, cause i am drinking bud in a can.........

so we call it......PORK CHOP in a can.......get it.......SUPPER.......

LMAO

d88de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky