un-smoked butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
Well for some reason I wasnt able to smoke my butt this weekend, oh wait I think it was that 20 inches of global warming that we got. Anyway I had the thing in the fridge and rubbed so yesterday I just put it in the oven and baked it at 250 till it got to 205. It was ok but just not the same, HAD to use BBQ sauce on it. After 3 hours of digging out my car and driveway I dug out my smoker and did a batch of ABT's that were great. Loved seeing the smoker going with 4 foot drifts of snow all around it! News said it was the most snow ever on record for cental Ohio.

Are you telling me you let a measley 20 inches of snow stop you, are you a man or what?
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif
Just kidding, you should get points for doing the ABTs. Guess you were too busy shoveling to get Q-View? Sheesh.
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Actually I had still planned on smoking the butt on Saturday, the weather man is never right
rolleyes.gif
. Well there was a drift that went to the top of my smoker so I tucked my tail between my legs and went back to bed. My little girl wanted to go out and play in the snow so we went out Saturday afternoon sometime and it was BAD, wind blowing snow coming down so hard you could hardly see!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky