Ultimate Breakfast Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like it could work, minus the jelly on mine please.

How do you take a pic of an idea? Pics are for cooks.

Ford Motor Company did it years ago in a marketing campaign. The pic was in the form of a light bulb when they had "A Better Idea". Not an overly successful marketing ploy I don't believe.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Sounds tasty. My question why beef not spicy breakfast sausage patty ? Maybe something spicy to jazz it up. Thin but spicy. But hey I am on board either way. Agree with pics needed. I offer my tasting opinions and address as well!
Thinking of a road trip to stop by some SMF members on tour. Just my .02

The hawaiian bun does sound like a solid upgrade

Reactions: Sowsage and jcam222
I haven’t done this burger yet. Just an idea. No need to be mean. Trying to lose weight, so it might be a while.
Hey cowboy, I'm serious, I love this idea..... Let us kmow if you make it... I think I could make a play off of this idea. Maybe not exactly what you described but something close. Keep the ideas coming ! Thats what its all about!
Sometimes I get stuck trying to come up with cool new stuff to make....this is inspiration! Thanks for that!

Sounds like a good idea. The Beef patty would be different than the sausage patties that most use, and that may be what makes this more unique. The Hawaiian Bun sounds good too.

Hey cowboy, I'm serious, I love this idea..... Let us kmow if you make it... I think I could make a play off of this idea. Maybe not exactly what you described but something close. Keep the ideas coming ! Thats what its all about!
Sometimes I get stuck trying to come up with cool new stuff to make....this is inspiration! Thanks for that!

It’s funny you mention that. My idea came from one of your burger posts. I was just looking at burger recipes on here and this came to mind.

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky