Turkey day results with QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twomill

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, Tx
I hope I can remeber how to down size pics and load them up. I have done chicken but this was the first Turkey I have done. I figured with all the resource on SMF I could not go wrong so I did 2. My wife bought them at 36 cents a pound so I figured if they didnt turn out it wasnt much of a loss and if they did turn out then one wouldnt be enough. I did do 6 slabs of bb ribs just in case. All turned out and all leftovers were gone by late night.

Here are the pics hope they show up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

ccee5481_vbattach15778.jpg

c7e8f90d_vbattach15777.jpg

811598cc_vbattach15776.jpg

82effd85_vbattach15775.jpg

d31fc4c0_vbattach15774.jpg

The turkeys turned out great!!! Skin was crispy, white meat moist, dark meat was....... gone. Should have done 3 no left overs for the the weekend. I did inject a cajun garlic sauce into the birds and rubbed with an italian herb seasoning mixed with a bit of ranch dressing mix. Oh and I did the mayo thing too.

With all the resources available on this forum ~~~ how could I miss.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks to all the folks in here it seems like I am smoking with the advantage of a couple of hundred years of experience.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky