"Turbocharging" vinegar

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
For mops and finishing sauces. Garlic, peppercorns, jalapenos, A chipolte I'm not sure of, and half a 'Abenero just soaking away in cider vinegar!

In a couple weeks I'll report :{)

Your idea is great Rich.
icon_smile.gif
I have a real good feelin about the sucess of this one. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

You could belch flames with that

And to take a stab at your question, 2 switches and a removable luminaire? 3 ways to control it

Terry, somebody put a picture of an old fart on your ativar. What happened to the good looking guy on the beautiful horse? Just picking ,buddy,LOL

that good lookin guy was a long ways away and out of focus and in the shadows. Funny how much better I look that way.
redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
At least Skipper still looks good.
icon_wink.gif

Besides that, you old codger, (he's even older than me folks) have you looked in YOUR mirror lately?? hahaha

I hope that's a GLASS bottle you've got that 'Rocket Fuel' in there Rich!!...

If its plastic, it'll prolly melt, or get all eaten up or summin!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
...Just kiddin'!...

Sounds like it'll work Great!!...Keep us posted!...

Ya don't reckon that 'Old Phart' might be Terry's Grandpa, do ya!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I'm afraid to look in MINE, Terry!!...Afraid it'll break it into a bazillion pieces!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
icon_cry.gif

Don't need me no more BAD LUCK!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I have yet to figger this one out. I can't think that removing the bulb is considered a control location... Electricians baffle me sometimes. Like this time...LOL!

Altho, us electronics types have our caveats as well... current actually goes from "black" to "red" <negative to positive>. Then again.. in electrical, black is "hot".

Did I miss something here?
confused.gif

So does that mean lightning strikes from the ground up?
icon_razz.gif

How is the Beast coming along? I can't wait to see that thing in action!!

Ummm yeah, I believe it DOES actually. Well, sometimes anyway. I think it starts from the ground, anyhow, with an ionization path.

i seen summin on sum program, that lightning DOES go from the ground up.......when i mention this to people, they just laff at me........course........i get laffed at alot.......such is my fate......welcome to MY world.........LOLOL

Actually...what comes down from the cloud (storm) is known as a "Stepped Leader" which never reaches the ground, tree, tower, building, or whatever!...

As it nears, but never touches, the object it has chosen as its target...a VERY bright, VERY heavy current "Return Stroke" shoots upward and connects with the "Stepped Leader" to complete the circuit!!...

And as for ME??!!...There ain't NO way that I wanna get in ITS way!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Well, I just cracked it open - whee! I did add about 2 Oz. James B. Beam for the capiscum solvent properties. This stuff has a good edge to it! The garlic flavor is good too. I'm gonna strain out the veggie matter and recork. Oh and pick up a butt... gonna be a killer finishing sauce and mop ingredient!

Give it a try!

ZAP.... that can tingle a little....

I worked for a plastics manufacturer when i was younger on the maintenance crew.... they have these large grinders that grind up the cut off plastic and bad milk or industrial jugs.... well after it is ground up and passes thru a screen a blower blows it thru PVC to a holding tank and then a vaccum pulls it back to the machine.... we were moving the grinders around.... i was young and didnt realize was was getting ready to happen.... they told me to cut this PVC pipe.... well plastic being blow thru PVC create a really BIG static charge! when the hack saw blade made it thru the PVC... ZAP..... my arm tingled for a while..... to everyone ther it was quite the funny!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky