Traeger PTG score from CL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 5, 2011
Sacramento
Very happy to add another piece of hardware to the mix.  I'm always on CL looking for deals and found a bnib Traeger PTG.  I can't believe the wife let me even consider buying another smoker.  I think the portability and bnib was key.  Upon contacting the seller I offered him $150 and was off to pick it up asap as he had other people interested.

Here's some pics of the unboxing, setup and curing process.  Set on high for 45 minutes.  I'll be doing a Tri-Tip for the 1st smoke and will post it in the beef forum.

Hagisan,

Looks like yours came with a grease bucket.

I just scored a good deal that I thought was complete because the owners manual doesn't mention the grease bucket. Guess I'll head back up to the store and see if they have it around.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky