• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Trader Joe's Dunkelweiss = YUM!!

coyote-1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 14, 2008
Picked up a 6 pack of it a couple days ago. It is one of the best beers I've ever purchased off-the-shelf, and at $5.99 a pack it's very reasonably priced.

It is unpasteurized and unfiltered. So just like homebrew, you get a small amount of sediment at the bottom of the bottle. And unlike commercial brews, this means it's bottle-carbonated rather than force-carbonated.

Check it out if you get the chance. Goes great with smoked ribs  :)

placebo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 24, 2007
Been looking for a new beer to try and that sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

new2que

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 1, 2010
we are getting a trader joes pretty soon, i'll have to keep an eye out!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Got a TJ's right down the street, gonna have to get a sixer or two.

diesel

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 29, 2008
I have yet to go into TJ's but I hear really good things about it.  Thanks for the tip.

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
I tried some beer from Trader Joe's a couple years ago. I think it was a bock and a brown ale. Surprising good for a store brand. They obviously must have a quality brewer doing there contract brewing.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I picked up a sixer last week. Yes that was a great beer.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.