Tough times in the coming months...prayers need

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2008
My Wife's Mom died this morning, and I rushed home from work as soon as I got word. My Wife is taking it pretty hard, as you probably imagine.

I'm doing OK so far (I think), but all of our kids are in school and I haven't talked to them yet about it, so don't know how they'll handle it for sure.

Anyway, if you could pass along some prayers our way, that ourselves and our Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews and my Brothers-in-law all get through this somehow...

Thanks, and take care all.

Eric

Our prayers go out to you and your entire family at this time, I'm sorry for your loss, we lost my father-in-law last year, and it was hard on everyone, the kids knew it was coming, he had cancer, and put up a long fight, longer than any of us expected, the hard part was that he passed right after Easter, and right before our youngest sons birthday. You have to be strong for you wife right now, as she is gonna need your support, many prayers for you, good luck, and God bless.

icon_neutral.gif
 sorry to hear that, will send from my family to yours. hope they all come together and it makes you stronger. god bless

You got it Eric. And if there is anything else that we can do for you just ask.

I just lost my mom in October so I know exactly what you are going thru - just know it is gonna hurt for a while and that it will get better. Prayers from here

icon_cool.gif

Yes sir you got it Eric. We here are very sorry for your and your wifes lose. I hope that the kids take it well and we will hold the fort down for you.

Eric,

Prayers from here for you, your wife, and your complete extended family.

I learned from losing so many, the only one who doesn't hurt is the one who is gone.

Bear

Eric,

I'll be praying that God can bring peace and comfort in this time of loss. For you, your wife, and all your family.

Franklin

Sorry to hear the bad news Eric, But I know you guys will get thru it. But prayers to you and your family from me and mine .

Last edited:
Prayers will be said tonight for  You and yours.

I'm so sorry to hear that Eric,

I think bear hit the nail on the head. Everyone will hurt from this. The wife is so very important, take care of her. But pls keep the kids in mind, they are the ones that don't or can't express themselves very well. A few years ago we had to tell my kids about there two cousins passing and let me tell ya, there is no other words then, It Really Sucks. Hang in there man.

may your family and friends get through this tough time............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky