Tots and a sandwich for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Did up some tater tots in the 360. 400 degrees for 20 minutes. And built an assorted sub. Quick and tasty meal for the day.
P2040521.jpg

Tots in. Had to restart the oven. I didn't set the timer manually.

P2040522.jpg

For the sammie. I used a "Everything" roll. And layered turkey, ham, roast beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and black olives slathered in miracle whip and drizzled a oil and vinegar dressing on it..
And as a bonus. There is the other half for work today.

Great looking samich Steve, and don't tell me you ate all them taters.

Steve you just reminded me,we can't find a good sub shop up here.Rolls aren't like they were in Jersey either.
Richie

Nice sammie! Iooks like its stuffed full just like I like them. Love black olives on my sandwich/sub. And tots are a staple here.

Nice sub I could really work that over. But I'm not a potato fan so you could have my share of the tots.

Warren

Last edited:
Great looking samich Steve, and don't tell me you ate all them taters.
Thanks! OK, I won't tell you! J/K shared with wife.

That's a well built manwich Steve, nice piece of work! RAY
Thank you!

Steve you just reminded me,we can't find a good sub shop up here.Rolls aren't like they were in Jersey either.
Richie
I know. I've been to places too where finding a sub roll was impossible.

Nice looking sub, I'd be all over that thing. Tots are always good
Thanks, it didn't last long. I'm waiting to eat the other half at lunch. No tots though.

Nice sammie! Iooks like its stuffed full just like I like them. Love black olives on my sandwich/sub. And tots are a staple here.
Thanks! I don't here about many people that like black olives on their subs. Once in awhile I'll get a jar of olive relish to put on it.

Very nice! Those 360s sure are getting a workout here.
Thank you! I wish I would have bought one sooner. They are a great investment.

Nice sub I could really work that over. But I'm not a potato fan so you could have my share of the tots.

Warren
LOL, thanks!

Your eating like a King lately Steve!
Al
And getting a waist line like Santa! Thanks!

Yes sir, if I had to eat one food daily for the remainder of my life? Simple - Italian sub sandwiches!
I could too. This was a american assorted. But I do like the Italian ones as well. But with them, I prefer them toasted.

Looks good, I could go for one right now Nice job

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky