Tossing & Turning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
I was laying in bed flopping all around and knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep until I had something to eat. I got up about 2:30 and whipped up some bacon and eggs slathered in hot salsa, toast and strawberry jam, glass of Cran/OJ. Now its right about four in the morning, maybe I can get some sleep! RAY
DSCN1574.JPG

It didn't work, just tossed around for another hour and got up. Coffee, maybe coffee will make me nap later. Yeah, right. RAY

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Ray, that looks great but you have been hanging out with Steve too long. Getting up at weird hours and making a feast like that just so you can hopefully get back to sleep. Felix and Oscar in SMF it appears :emoji_laughing:

I "like" it though!!
Robert

Looks great Ray! Funny how our perspectives change as we get older. I meal like that when I was younger was a snack after drinking and then going to bed.

Now it’s waking up for an early breakfast.

That was my pain yesterday. Got up at 2am. And had a couple grilled cheese and ham.

When I was laying bed before getting up the first time I was dreaming about a breakfast Sammy on one of the fresh buns I made yesterday, maple-honey bacon, sharp cheddar, two eggs fried hard and over easy, and some Canadian bacon. Now I wish that's what I'd made, maybe tomorrow, I don't much sleep right anymore. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Gosh I'd be in a food coma if I ate all that!
But I'd sure give it a try though, cause it sure looks delicious! Al

I love a good brekky Al, most important meal of the day, I just don't do it every day. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Ray, that looks great but you have been hanging out with Steve too long. Getting up at weird hours and making a feast like that just so you can hopefully get back to sleep. Felix and Oscar in SMF it appears :emoji_laughing: I "like" it though!! Robert

Well Robert quite often Steve H Steve H , and DanMcG DanMcG and I will be the only ones up at that hour, tropics tropics and Jabiru Jabiru can often be seen also. It's a kind of insomniacs faction of SMF, you could always set your alarm and join in the fun! Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Nice lookin' breakfast Ray!

Sorry it did not do the trick...I woke up at 3am but took some advil and went back to sleep until 6.15 woohoo. John

That's what I should have done John, got a fresh supply of 600mg from getting my tooth pulled a few days ago, does a little something for my shoulders. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Looks great Ray! Funny how our perspectives change as we get older. I meal like that when I was younger was a snack after drinking and then going to bed. Now it’s waking up for an early breakfast.

Maybe that's why I'm waking up, probably need to eat before I go to bed. They say that's bad for you, but what the hell isn't? Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Looks great Ray! Sucks you couldn't sleep but you sure can make a good breakfast Ryan

I used to make pancakes for my dad, thin like crepes and buttery, he liked them way more than my mamas. Geez, I haven't made pancakes in a long long time. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky