Tonto and the Lone Ranger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thomasyoung

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
Lecanto, Florida
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.

After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemosabe, look towards sky; what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.

Theologically, the Lord is all powerful, and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

"What does that tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo s**t, Someone stole tent."

Hmmm. Seems to me I've heard that one. Oh yeah. It went like this...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.

Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent."

Hey Iceman, you're right they do sound very much a like. The Lone Ranger one is the way that I heard it. Or maybe Watson and the Lone Ranger were related? Yeah, thats the ticket! LOL
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky