todays smoke

Discussion in 'Pork' started by minn.bill, Aug 31, 2008.

1. minn.bill

minn.bill Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

cant wait till tommor to eat.been teasing myself since yesterday when i started prepairing 4 small, 3-4 lbs each pork roast's for pulling.coated them with mustard and a 50/50 mix of jeffs naked rub and cajin dynomite dust. fired up the vault this morning at 7 and smoked them with hickory at 240 deg till 2 pmwhen they reached 165 ,i foiled them in a pan soaked them with apple juice and morgan till they reached 190 then wrapped them in a blanket and coolerd them for a while and pulled ,poured a cup and a half of finishing sauce on them and took one ,sandwich that is for a test runand the result was wow!!!going to have a 1/2 doz en or so friends over tomm.for a picnic.think i will throw on some 3 cheese fattie balls for appatizers add some sweet corn and baked beans to the mix and every one should be fat and happy.later bill,ps.hope the pics are in the right order they got a little mixed up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]Dude, that ain't right making me that hungry at 9PM. Looks great, can't wait to fire up tomorrow morning for my daughter's sixth birthday party. Yummmmmmm. Thanks for sharing.

-Jeff

3. smokebuzz

smokebuzz Master of the Pit OTBS Member

what time do WE eat?, looks very nice!