Todays Appetizer Smoked Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

capntrip

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Followed Jeffs tutorial and again it was all gone!!! This is some good eating if you've never tried it!!!!!
ca60b686_todayssmoke001.jpg

Looks great Thumbs Up
I have made them for my daughter when she come home from college.
She loves them. Always asking when next time i'm making some for her

I've always wanted to do those ever since I saw the ones on 95th street in Chicago (was it Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations??)

They sure do look fantastic!

Now to find Jeff's tutorial...............

Thanks!

Bob

Man those look very tastey!!! instead of the usual cocktail sauce thinking a homemade smoked up sauce for these bad boys oh man salivating just thinking of the taste Hehehehe. Thanks for the post!
drool.gif

I was at the supermarket an hour ago lookin' at fish and saw some shrimp and wondered how they would smoke.  Now that I have this addiction to TBS, everything I look at gets considered for smokin' . . .   except maybe the gal who brought down the SS.

Thanks CapnTrip (and Jeff), those were the greatest shrimp I have ever had!

The fresh Bay scallops wrapped in bacon and blackened in Tarragon Butter added to the evening's festivities.

AWESOME SHRIMP RECIPE! A little Fried Rice and we were in heaven :)

540185_10150653216926927_671701926_9879206_1125525628_n.jpg

Both of those plates of shrimp look great.

Only one problem. That would be an appetizer  for one down here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky