• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Today`s Smoke !!

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 1, 2007
YUMMY !! Every thing went well ,,, never had such juicy chick`n & the flavor is just great !!! For my 1st time doin a fatty WOW didn`t know what i was missing ,, the mrs like the fatty also ,were gonna have them for breakfest with scrambled eggs& cheese the pork spare ribs great !!! and for the pork loin (1st time ) nice flavor & juicy ...i took picks~ gotta d/l the pics , then down size .... then i`ll get them posted !!!! ok take care

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
You sound like a happy camper, good deal! Ainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t it great when it all goes good?

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Looks fantastic. Just wait till you do a whole chicken. Man that breast just flows with juice.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Looks good!!!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Great job meat~ glad everything turned out good. That is what it's all about!

Keep Smokin

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
i just finished eating and that made my stomach growl again... man i need to get another smoker going this week..lol

great job

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
man that looks good. i can't wait until this brisket is ready. it is almost time to pull it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.