1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Today`s Smoke !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by meat~smoker in n.j., Mar 10, 2007.

1. YUMMY !! Every thing went well ,,, never had such juicy chick`n & the flavor is just great !!! For my 1st time doin a fatty WOW didn`t know what i was missing ,, the mrs like the fatty also ,were gonna have them for breakfest with scrambled eggs& cheese the pork spare ribs great !!! and for the pork loin (1st time ) nice flavor & juicy ...i took picks~ gotta d/l the pics , then down size .... then i`ll get them posted !!!! ok take care [​IMG]

2. You sound like a happy camper, good deal! Ain’t it great when it all goes good? [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]hope u all enjoy as much as idid today !!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. YUMMY!! Here is we re we all drool !! lol !! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Looks fantastic. Just wait till you do a whole chicken. Man that breast just flows with juice.

6. vulcan75001

vulcan75001 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Everything looks really great...Good Job ...[​IMG]

7. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks good!!!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

8. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks Awesome Charlie!!!! Nice Job [​IMG]

DROOLING... [​IMG]

9. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great job meat~ glad everything turned out good. That is what it's all about!

Keep Smokin

10. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

i just finished eating and that made my stomach growl again... man i need to get another smoker going this week..lol

great job

11. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Way to go Charlie!

Now that's a great smoke!

[​IMG]

12. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

man that looks good. i can't wait until this brisket is ready. it is almost time to pull it.