To the higher ups

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokincowboy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 29, 2007
between Columbus/Dayton Ohio
I run into people all the time that would like to know about smoking meat. And I like to talk about it and this place so what I want to know is can I make up some cards to hand out with our logo and the web addy so the people dont have to try to remember what addy I said or maybe we could have some of the people on here have a contest to make a printable card to give to interested people

Does SMF have an official logo?????
Rumors of one and SMF items to buy, but.....................................
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif

I think it's a great idea. I was a Mod. on a Shooting forum and they had a down-load that would allow members to print off cards using Avery business card sheets. It was something very basic-just the forum logo and the url.

Now if we had that logo . . .
biggrin.gif

BUMP....BUMP....

I have a sign business and am in the process of designing a OTBS logo to cut out and put on my truck along with the web address. Just figured free knowlege to anyone interested... Wondering also if this has been considered...

And about that SMOKING MEAT FORUMS LOGO... HMMMMM

...................................Bump........... ...........................

Guys and Gals...

Jeff has put forth money for a designing company to do the official logo. The logo was delivered and is now in my hands for some tweeks. It is coming, so please stay tuned...

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

awesome guys and gals....I'd be proud to have a card in my wallet with SMF logo on it ! Way cool for sure...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky