To be continued

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big john

Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
So. Lake Tahoe
So the 1st thing I did was buy a Maverick remote smoker thermometer the ET-73 it monitors the smoking chamber and the meat. 2nd I took the 5 day ecourse and did the mods on the ECB. 3rd I bought a chimmny and some lump charcoal. I am going to attempt to smoke another brisket this weekend. I took some pictures of the mods on the ECB and will take some pictures of the brisket but will need help on how to post them, any ideas? I'm learning the website so please bear with me. I replyed to my first thread thinking I was posting a new one. To post a new thread without replying to another do you go to forum related issues.

Thank you everyone and happy smokin.

Big John

Hehehe, Me and dude was wonderin where this disapeared to.

Big John where did ya find your ET_73 at? I have looked everywhere around me. I didnt want to resort to the web for the purchas but it is looking more and more like I am going to have to... Thanks..

To begin posting pictures, upload them to an online web hosting site such as Photobucket.com. From there, it's pretty easy. Someone more computer literate will be along to give you more detailed directions
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif
. Keith

To post a new thread, select the appriate forum. For general discussion use the general discussion forum. brisket under beef ect.
Forum related issues if for problem occuring with the forum. (things not working)

To learn how to post pictures click here.
This tutorial can be found in the "New Members" forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky