TJ BB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 8, 2016
Anybody have any experience with Trader Joe’s BB ribs? Getting more and more difficult to find BB without a bunch of loin meat.

Can't answer your question, just add that I buy 95% of my BB's from Aldi's if one is near you

Can't answer your question, just add that I buy 95% of my BB's from Aldi's if one is near you
I do - after I do these I’ll have to give them a try. Any other meat products you like from there?

Reactions: Hamdrew
I do - after I do these I’ll have to give them a try. Any other meat products you like from there?
Their spares- Tyson but only $1.89(!), I can always find a really streaky rack.

Also, I'd assume them to be pretty localized, but I've gotten some of the best pork (shoulder) steaks in my life from there.
porkbutter.jpg

a35.jpg

If this is any indication of their pork butts, I'd pay quite a premium for this marbling.

if you have a restaurant supply store that's open to the public near you, check them out. Jetro Restaurant Depot is the one I go to. The most ridiculously meaty spare ribs at usually around $2/lb as well as all the usual other meats you might want.

Wow I have an Aldi’s about 1 mile from my house & have never been in there. I guess it’s time I checked them out!
Al

Wow I have an Aldi’s about 1 mile from my house & have never been in there. I guess it’s time I checked them out!
Al
Al, aldi is an incredable bargain on almost everything. Eggs here in NY are $.58 a dozen. Cheap cheeses etc..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky