Thursday Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

butch321

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
SouthWest Louisiana
Sorry should have posted Thursday.

Here goes had two 7#bone in pork loins one I trim out and debone the other left whole to make pulled pork.

Pulled the debone pork loin at a internal temp of 148 "wife" wanted it cut up thin for pork chop sammy during the wk.

the othe was pulled at 160 then wrap and finish at 200 towel and wrap for
two hrs then pulled.

toss in a rib for myself

almost did not get some for myself, Wife said to tell ya'll that it's as good as it look.

Nice lookin spread Butch ... looks like you got a nice deep smoke ring as well .... thanks for sharing , got me drooling for some pulled pork and ribs
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Lookin back WD it was a loin. Thanks for conditioning my mind and my body! Butch sayin he was gonna pull one got butts in my head I guess...

most loins i like to turn into candian bacon..........never smoked a plain loin before............mite have to give it a try

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky