THUMBS UP REPOST WITH CORRECTIONS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

There it is

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 27, 2019
Wisconsin
BEAR'S DBL SMOKED HAM. Just found some time to post about Bear's dbl smoked ham that i made yesterday. The few pieces of my family that were assembled for dinner loved it. One comment was 10 out of 10 MAKE IT AGAIN. The only problem was on my end or more likely the hog that grew the ham didn't have a whole lot of fat to trim off for the drip baste pan,but the trade off is of course more ham to eat. So kudos to BEAR. Look forward to trying some of your other recipes. So if anyone out there hasn't tired one of BEAR'S recipes may i say what are you waiting for get up get out there buy a ham and get to smokin.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky