thoughts on smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

treeman75

Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
Sioux City, Iowa
 I seen these on ebay and was wondering if anyone has heard of them? They are alot cheaper then the langs. They are called greasyhill customs, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I can't be much help as I know nothing about them but you might ask KathrynN if she has ever heard of them. She lives an hour or so from where they are built & may have heard something - maybe/maybe not 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Also you may want to remove your link & just put the name of the smokers - the rules have recently been changed & offsite links are no longer allowed... 

Tree.....I have not heard of them but the smokers look wonderful.  Ribwizard builds smokers and I would send him a PM and ask him to take a look.  I was looking at one not too long ago...and he pointed out the metal in the firebox was too thin and some things I have/had no clue to look for.

Thanks for pointing them out.....going to keep looking at them and drool!

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky