• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This weeks smoke

doublescorpio

Joined Aug 16, 2007
Just joined this website and wanted to contribute something. Smoked a 4lb pork shoulder and a fatty yesterday and took some pics. Thanks to this forum I learned about the "cooler" process and when I took the shoulder out yesterday it nearly fell apart!! No pictures of the fatty cooking because I thru it on for the last two hours....turned out awesome!!!!

the first pic is at 8:00 in the morning and the second is about 2 hours in
3fe8f5f1_vbattach14392.jpg

041b66eb_vbattach14391.jpg

ba_loko

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 11, 2007
Double, all of those pics look great. I'll bet it tasted great. In case I haven't told you, welcome to the forum!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Great Q-view! Thanks for posting.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 14, 2006
That looks Great!! only down side is that Miller Lite, come on man don't punish your self. great food deserves great beer.

billclarkson

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 6, 2006
Mighty fine looking pork shoulder you have there. Thanks for sharing the photos, and welcome to the forum.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 2, 2006
Funny, I was gonna bust his chops for that too :) Btw, Welcome aboard.

redbrinkman1955

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 17, 2007
Thats a great looking piece of meat job well done looking foward to more good smoke pics
Good Luck and Good Smoking
Redbrinkman1955

phinfan

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 17, 2007
making me hungry, good job. Doing a couple butts this weekend myself

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.