This weekend's BBQ Q/View...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iron

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 9, 2009
Wisconsin
First a Huge thanks to the people who helped me through this...The knowledge that was shared on this site made me look like ive been doing this my whole life...
For all the other Newbies i cant tell you how much the people in the chat room are saviors, they make you feel right at home and answer any question , No such thing as a dumb question either, i encourage more people to go in the chat...

Now for my smoke....

left to right 6 packs of spare ribs, fatties, babybacks, and 2 butts

Fattie, spice mix, onion,shrooms, black olive, peperoni, mozz

The Roll

Ribs getting a spritz....

corn and chicken on

the feast, ribs almost gone, pulled pork was good, all in all a good day, to celebrate Fathers day and my 12 yr wedding anniv.

and the pit Area..

Thanks again to those of you that helped ......

Jason

Nice job, Jason!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Glad it all turned out well for you.

Looks like a successful cook!! Glad it turn out great for you! What part of Wisconsin are you from? Used to live in the Waukegan, Il area and spent alot of time there.

Looks like quite a feast! I love the pit area, looks like you might be able to sit there while smoking in the fall and shoot a deer!

i would like to say TY to all the wonderful comments to our spread we did for the perfect weekend... NO RAIN.. the food was awesome and looking forward to smoking more...

Yes a HUGE ty to all that helped with making this possible.. with answering all our question and suggestions as to making this feast possible....

we are so looking forward to tryin alot of new things with this smoker...

Ty again

First off cograts on such a big smoke for your first. Everything looks like it came out very well glad you and your peeps had a good time. I have to say I thought you might be biting off an awful lot but you pulled it off Great job jason.

Very nice smoke. Everybody helps here, it is a great site.

Plymouth, its between Milwaukee and Green Bay just west of Sheboygan....

Thanks for all the compliments, couldnt of done it without you all....
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky