This Thursday's sale on beef ribs and more

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Been awhile since I smoked beef ribs, I was just waiting for them to go on sale. And I've bought their bonesless/skinless chicken breast before, and they are fresh and really good in size too. So this week it's ribs for the weekend, and about 12 breast for the freezer, and a few lbs. of some flap meat for quick burritos. I feel ok about buying in bulk, as long as the price and quality are right.
447b4433_vbattach20701.jpg

Man, I am sooo jealous! That is an awesome price for the beef ribs. Let's see if I leave now, I might make it in time for the sale.
biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with everything.

Nice score there.

frown.gif
you must live near a slaughter house---

i have been lead to believe that there is only about 2 lbs of flat iron steak cut---per cow----

i have never seen 1 in these parts
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky