This is how you play a banjo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome music there.. I love it. The pirate is playing a homemade instrument that he built himself from what I understand.. he is a drummer and this is a guitar platform with drum sensors on it. His fingers and hands hit the drum sensors to reproduce the drum sounds.

Thanks for sharing.

Triggers, I get it. Very cool!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Yeah, no more sax for me after hearing that! But why is it on a BBQ forum?

Cuz the banjo was SMOKIN', that's why!

Ifn we are gonna talk banjo I have to slip this in... a friend of mine. "Biscuit" 3 time national champion.... not much on the internet with him but you ought to hear this guy sittin around a campfire... anything from Foggy Mountain Breakdown to Stairway to Heaven. This is a short clip from some studio work he's been doin.

I know. I wish he had more on the internet. This guy is incredible to sit down and listen to. He plays any style and any song you can request. If I run into anymore clips I'll pass them on. He is an incredible talent...... also a great guy.
This is a clip I found from a cell phone video... sittin in his music shop just pickin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2t5x...683172&index=0

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky