This can't be right?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hahha thats great!! man craigslist is so full of dumb people trying to sell used  crap for more than new would cost.

ah darn, so thats not a good price for that smoker
icon_lol.gif
.  I thought I was going to make some great money on mine.

Matt,

In my opinion I would not ask less then 2000.00 to start with. I am not sure exactly how much time you have in it either. But I would think price it a little high and settle between the 2000 asking and maybe 1500.00.

Yours has alot going,

Reverse Flow

Gasser/stick burner

Mounted tanks

Mounted tool box

Large amount of real-estate for cook area

Extra space for travel storage

And a all around good looking rig

My trailer has a roof but not all the extras that yours has and I am probably gonna start at 1500.00 for mine. I wont go under 1000.00 tho.

I think you should not have a problem getting at least 1500 for yours when and if you choose to sell it.

I thought so lol. its hard to see the thing in his crappy pics but i think he will be selling that for a long time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky