Thin Blue an' lite white tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
Right before my Maverick said "LO" I read 36°. Slight mist in the air. 10 Lbs kolbacz just went in, and I had the thin blue and lite white...from the steam off the top of the ECB Squared. Freakin' BRR..

Richtee;119058 said:
Right before my Maverick said "LO" I read 36°. Slight mist in the air. 10 Lbs kolbacz just went in, and I had the thin blue and lite white...from the steam off the top of the ECB Squared. Freakin' BRR..[/quot
Hey Rich, ya got a heat wave going on.
wink.gif
Its 28 right now and dropping. I need to go plug the cummins in so I can get to town in the mornin.
biggrin.gif

Well, I said right before it said "LO" I'd guess we got 32 or so now. Cummins? You drive a bulldozer? ;{) Hmm maybe ya need to keep the truck in the cold <warmer than outside> smoker?

I was just razzin ya Rich, sounds like we have the same climate.
We have 4 dozers here, D-4, D-6, H-D 9, D-8. They have Cat and Detroit diesel power, the Cummins is in my pickup and in one Kenworth. Its a mighty fine engine but sure likes to be plugged in when it gets below 20 degrees. If ya don't, talk about THICK white smoke!!
icon_wink.gif
Monty can tell ya.
icon_biggrin.gif

we could do that, but them I'd have to buy an excavater to put in a drain for the new pond your new berm just created.
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky