• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

They're Back... The 2021 Paqui #OneChipChallenge... Take the Challenge!

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
Anyone know what a local store bought price is for this chip? If it in the $10-$15 range I will just get it off Amazon but I am sure it will be in pieces when it gets here.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019

texomakid

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 6, 2017
I laughed until I cried watching those Youtube videos last round. No way I could ever do this.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I noticed hear popped up at the local Circle K last week. Only 4 carbs so maybe one day I’ll try a bite lol. I doubt it though.

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
First local place that sells the bag of chips had no Idea what a one chip challenge chip was....

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
There is a store locator in this link

$6.99 is the store price IF you can find them. Amazon might be your best bet
This pricing is correct, and it's better if you can find an in-store display as it's generally cheaper than the manufacturer or Amazon.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
You telling me to EAT S#!T my Brother!?!?💩😖🤪😁🤣
Yeah I've heard of that. They have me on some Acid reduces and meds to Coat the stomach. It has gotten better from where it was 6 months ago. All the Antibiotics I have been on the last 3 weeks should have some benefit as well, along with the Probiotics...JJ
Antibiotics are really bad on the gut flora, the Probiotics will help restore them.

checkdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2016
Wow guys! I like a little heat but this is way over my head. A friend's wife in from Indochina and apparently eats fire for breakfast lol. I'll suggest it to him.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Antibiotics are really bad on the gut flora, the Probiotics will help restore them.
I hear you my friend! Years ago I had a bout of Cellulitis in both legs. Fever and delusions for several weeks. The day I was supposed to get out...IT HIT! A Nuclear Explosion caused by Clostridium Difficile, C Diff. This nasty Bug is always in your Digestive Tract but is kept in check by Beneficial Bacteria. As you mentioned, the Antibiotics can kill the beneficial bacteria and C Diff takes over, causing explosive Diarrhea and copious amounts of a horrible smelling Gas! I don't Ever want to repeat that experience...JJ

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
Okay, I'll hook ya up.
Just have to agree to send a video of your Challenge to me.
PM me your mailing address.
You are awesome! been to 3 stores listed on their site and they only sold the small bag of chips...PM sending soon...Is there a time frame you need the video?

Thx Cliff

Coreymacc

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 7, 2020
Just for curiosity I wanted to see what this is worth on Amazon up here in Canuckistan, $56.00 for 1 chip.

Im thinking no.

Corey

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.