• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

They're Back... The 2021 Paqui #OneChipChallenge... Take the Challenge!

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
It's that time again, the Paqui 2021 #OneChipChallenge is in full swing, and I'm here to challenge one member with a free chip.

Here's the deal, who hasn't eaten one that wants one?
I'll send a box to one of our adventuresome members who'll agree to eat it on video, with nothing to eat or drink with it for a minimum of five minutes.
Video must be sent to me for posting on YouTube, and will be shared here in the forums.
Please don't accept the challenge and not follow through.

Past #OneChipChallenge takers here on SMF.com

mwcBiJd.jpg

Last edited:

2Mac

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2020
I’m in Canada otherwise I’d do it.
I couldn’t afford the shipping costs lmao.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I still love Spicy Heat, but this stomach ulcer, the Dr. found, won't cooperate with my past level of enjoyment. The stomach ulcer seems to be getting better,so I am able to eat some mildly hot Asian foods. However I fear The One Chip Challenge would likely put me back in the hospital.🤣...JJ

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
You telling me to EAT S#!T my Brother!?!?💩😖🤪😁🤣
Yeah I've heard of that. They have me on some Acid reduces and meds to Coat the stomach. It has gotten better from where it was 6 months ago. All the Antibiotics I have been on the last 3 weeks should have some benefit as well, along with the Probiotics...JJ

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 25, 2019
Inkbird offered up some vac sealers for free in return of an Amazon review. The catch was you buy then they refund though PayPal........running joke I suppose
Nope bought several items from them on this deal, they always refund through paypal after the review.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.