thermopro comes through again.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
most folks have a junk drawer....I have a thermometer drawer. always used thermopro. no reason, just always have. TP-17 is my go-to for dual probe. i use it for the cook/ambient temp, though my old vertical i so dialed in I don't need ambient. anyways, I've accumulated a mess of tp-03's either through pro giveaways or what have you.
theyare basically chinese junk, but pretty accurate, though slow.bout a year and a half ago i got a TP03H. I like it because it's fast, has a lock for awkward views and so on. I use it for a last minute stick. the other night my trust 03-h took a shit right t the end of yardbird. it was close to two years old. for shits and giggle went to thermopro website and bitched.
got a followup within minutes

new one very next day. two years
no question asked.
that's all
smoke on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky