The X-Fire Ribeye!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My last meal on earth would include a medium rare rib-eye steak. Yours look great!
Like!

thanks uncle Eddie! I’m with you a good rib eye just makes everything better!!! I can’t imagine a world without beef! I’ve had just a little taste of it can’t deal! I had a work 4 day all exclusive conference at a vegan hotel.....(I don’t know who or what they were thinking). Every meal was meat free and gluten free.....and dairy free...oh and no soda either.......I’m like #%~ds is going on. How does anyone live on coffee and cold veggies...... after 3 days I discovered that the on site Starbucks had a very small amount of beef jerky and soda.......so I bought the whole lot! That night at dinner I popped out my meat and soda and had dinner......but almost couldn’t eat it because all the people asking me were I got it......when my wife picked me up at the airport at 10:30 PM after the 4th day I was shaking....so the first stop before going home was Arby's for a 1lb beef sammich!!! Needless to say I’m a true meat eater!

PS....I now note that I have a special diet for every work conference now......I just say I’m on a strict Atkins diet!!! I get a piece of red meat the others get a carrot 4 ways......

edit....... Your statement about a last meal triggered that memory.......I’m going to go have a pulled pork sammich to make me feel better after living that again!

Last edited:
That's hilarious I like the atkins comment...genius!

Its funny now!!!......but those 4 days with NO protein were pure misery!!!!! It was further compounded cause we had meetings from 7am till 10pm night so you couldn't leave even if you wanted to.

Oh I forgot mention of course NO eggs or pastries for breakfast either..... One dinner was a spinach and kale salad with a vinaigrette or a lime squeeze with raw carrots and celery.......Breakfast was strawberries, blue berries (no yogurt), raw almonds and black coffee (no creamer). Oh have you ever tried a gluten & cheese free, broccoli, kale, tofu pizza? Just 1 word of advice DON'T!!!!!! :emoji_confounded:

I think I could have sold my beef jerky and soda for 40 bills each!! Just consider each bottle of soda (20oz) was 4.50 and a stick of beef jerky was 5.50........The Starbucks only had 2 coke zeros, 1 diet coke, 2 Mt Dews and 3 pieces of jerky....I bought them all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky