The world as it is lately...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forluvofsmoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2008
If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work, he blames the restaurant;

If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company;

If our neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender;

If our grandchildren are brats without manners, we blame television;

If a friend is shot by a deranged madman, we blame the gun manufacturer;

If a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline;

I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore, soooooooooo, if I die while my OLD WRINKLED BUTT is parked in front of this computer, I want all of you to blame Bill Gates................

Have a nice day

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky