The Walmart Greeter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blackhawk19

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2007
Troy AL
A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her
two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart.
Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't. The
oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're
twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't
believe you got laid twice. Thanks for shopping Wal-Mart."

rotfl. i think i saw that woman.....
icon_eek.gif

Hey Jimbo, I know you ain't stupid, so you must be sucking on a barley pop. I think you might get beat till your eyes swell shut and be blind for a while over this one. haha
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif
Terry

I'm not too worried, she hates that I spend so much time smoking and cooking, except for when she gets to eat it. I don't think she could find this website if she wanted to. I lurk here at work when the engineering is slack.

I think I may have married her sister. Last Thursday, my wife was facing away from me and bent over to pick up some magazines from the floor. When she stood up, I asked her to turn around and face me. And I asked her to turn around again. I then explained to her that it was difficult for me to tell whether she was coming or going.

I've now spent five nights on the patio and am a prime example of mosquito bait. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the cool weather or storms come. I think I'll try the pick up truck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky