The Smitty's is in!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
New batch of the barely famous "6-15" has come in. Smitty wants 5 bux for a generous 3 Oz package. I'll want US postage to where ever ya are. It's another fine batch! I have a Paypal account or will take snail mail checks...PM me please if interested. :{) Wooo SCHH-PICY

TH, the stuff is great if you like heat!
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

Hell, the other day I was getting all excited about it and didn't even know what smitty's was. I ran out and told my wife, she thought I was getting fresh with her and told me to get lost. It sounds good I'll have to look it up on the threads you posted. Got some red jap powder I made last fall along with a bunch of stuff my sister sends from New Orleans.

Yours is on the way, Ken. Anyone else? If ya like heat...you'll regret not trying it. Well no ya won't, cause you'll never know heh

Just remember, the US govt does not like people mailing suspicious powders, especially when they make the dogs eyes burn.

I recieved my order of smitty's 6-15 today-did the tip of finger test,first thing I noticed was a very good flavor(very distinct flavor) allie thought Thai flavor-than it bit me-I love my hot spices & this was right up there- not as bad as some have said in the past-but than again this was just a few grains!I can't wait to do some hot wings with it-Allie loves Thai food & has some fave recipies she wants to use it in. Rich I want to thank you & Smitty for the abilty to purchase this wonderful mix of peppers,I asure U this won't be my last order-in fact please send me another 3 oz. before it runs out. I'm sure it will freeze well.Thanks again.(Bob).

Got mine today and did a few dip tests. Has some decent heat to it and reminds me of the peppers I do but with a slightly different flavor. There's a smokey flavor/smell to it as well.

I'll add it to my collection, thanks.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Allie has a good tongue! Thai peppers figger big in the mix- Smitty let that slip after several beers my last visit. Weird buggers..they grow point up--in like a crown cluster...

Glad everyone is enjoying it! I am probably out..for now. Can get more tho I'm sure. There is an order pending for possible two bags. Will let yas know if any remains.

ya she cajun as cajun gets-had a sprinkle on a red cabbage heart after Alot of tastes today-I can't see what this ain't gonna go with & ya we still have tounge & beers!hehe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky