The Next New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

karnaugh

Original poster
Feb 6, 2016
I guess it's my turn to say hello. My name is Dale and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  My lovely wife gifted me with an 18.5 inch WSM last year for my birthday.  So far I've probably smoked about 10 times, and have thoroughly enjoyed everything that has come off of it.  I've attempted Brisket, beef ribs, pork ribs, beef eye of the round, pork tenderloin, chicken breasts, and a whole chicken.  I keep trying to find any excuse to spark that up.

I also own a generic natural gas BBQ with a side burner and a rotisserie infrared burner.  A few years ago I found a Weber grilling cookbook at Lowes, ever since it has become my grilling bible.  It's my go to source when i need to reference grilling techniques, now to find the same thing for my smoker.

I hope to learn and see a lot more on this site.

Keep on grilling!

Welcome to you from the great state of Oklahoma. I think you Canucks are the only ones that rival us for great beef. Glad your here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky