The new guy in the room

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sjrizzle

Original poster
Nov 27, 2016
Wilson, NC
Hello everyone!  I am not a great cook or grill master, but do love to cook. I am working on my craft and decided to purchase an electric smoker. Smoked my first meal yesterday (Pork Shoulder) and took me 11 hours to complete. This meal turned out great and my family is happy. I can't wait to experiment with more meats and varieties of side dishes. I live in Wilson, North Carolina and am getting ready to retire from the Army after 22 years of service. I am married going on 19 years and we have 3 kids and they love to eat. That is why I love to cook, its cheaper that way. 

Anyways here is some photos from my first smoke.

Reactions: mike5051
First of all, thank you for your service!

And welcome aboard!

Glad to have you with us!

Your first smoke looks excellent!

Congrats!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people          with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky