the montreal build is done!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dono

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2007
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
well the rig is ready and my first smoke is tomorrow , I'm doing a turkey , 2 beer can chickens and a pork roast. I'll let yas all know how it turns out
109682b4_vbattach15558.jpg

0de76f40_vbattach15557.jpg

Looks like an excellent job DonO. Can't wait to see how the stuffed animal looks smoked
icon_twisted.gif
. Keep the Q-view coming.

Lookin real good there. Keep us informed on the inaugural smoke. Does the inaugural smoke require breaking a champagne or beer bottle before you fire it up.

this is actualy my 3rd post if you look back at the other two you'll see a couple of in progress inside views, if you really want to see the full set of picks PM me I'll send them to you

DonO, Nice pit. It takes a lot of time to build one, now grab a brew of choice and enjoy yours.

Great job, worth the wait I'm sure. Really looking forward to your Q Views,

Thats a good lookin smoker. I feel that if you build your smoker you have a bigger appreciation of the food you cook in it.. I forsee many great smokes to come....
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky