The Hottest Pepper EVER??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't think I want to order any of those little buggers. Toooo hott for my taste buds.
icon_eek.gif

I made a mistake and clicked on the crackedvideo link!
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif
That was better than the peppers
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
Keith

I attempted to grow some of these last summer. The plant looked very healthy but sadly it never produced. Gonna try again this summer. Too hot for my tastes but what a novelty!

Man, the pepper looks like it's sweating! I certainly wouldn't pop that thing into my mouth. I did infuse soem vodka with habanero's though. Tear the roof of your mouth off!

That peeper is one hot mamma... I love heat, but I usually wanr some flavor along with it. It's all good.

..like The Idea Bet I Could Out Eat Most Of You Here ..need Some Hot Sauce..but Hand Pepper To Hand Pepper Eat Them Raw Or Smoke Them .makes A Great Add To Any Salsa Then Use As Needed

LOLOL.......you kill me sometimes mav

i bet rich would have summin to say bout that...........LMAO

WD, don't leave me out on that one...

I like my hot peppers and jalapeño's. But I am discovering with age that hot n' spicey needs to be eaten in moderation as I am tiring of keeping the toilet paper in the freezer !!!

hehehe......mossy......yep........

when i was a youngster, i could eat japs raw, right offa the plant.......

*sigh*

but also........like rich said..........i do like heat......but heat without flavor, is kinda useless.........if you want heat, get a extract...........

or plant this pepper........hehe
biggrin.gif

To the contrary, this pepper has an amazing SWEET flavor too!

The Habanero-which I use a lot- thus the name- has an amazing sweetness, and beautiful fruity nose to it... and is hot!

Really, you must try it!

Now you've got me goin'... I'm going to try planting it this spring.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky