The Half-Wit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 9, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
The half-wit.

A man owned a small farm in Iowa. The Iowa Wage & Hour Dept claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

"Well," replied the rancher, "There's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $600 a week plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $500 per week plus free room and board. Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night.

"That's the guy I want to talk to, the half-wit,"says the agent.

"That would be me," replied the farmer

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
Good One!!!!!!!!!

i worked on my uncles farm for better than 7 years and i probably didn't make 600.00 the whole time. But i ate good

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky