the best laid plans........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jockaneezer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
Cumbria UK
I was getting some material together to build my 20 gallon patio reverse flow smoker when an unscheduled heart attack decided it was gonna take priority ! Anyway, a few days in hospital and a stent seems to have sorted that out, but the medication fair slows you down to the point of inactivity. So after a couple of months of doing nothing, my son calls round with a load of freshly cut cherry that has got my creative juices flowing again. I'll get back in the workshop next week hopefully for some theraputic grinding and welding. I'll try and tag on a couple of pics, one of the cherry and one of a pig I roasted (gas bbq ) for our local pub's charity cycle ride two days before the heart attack,( we raised just over £10,000 for Cancer Research )

I think the pig may have contributed to the attack due to the amount of crackling I consumed, my veins must have been full of pure hog grease !

Sorry to hear about the heart attack and happy to hear that you are doing well. ..... The pig looks like it was fantastic !!! SB

So glad you are improving. Take care of yourself, the world needs more roast pig.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky