Thanksgiving at The Bear’s Den (2021)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like a great meal bear,

Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving Bear, good food shared with family.

I’ll be sure to show my wife when you post the shoo fly cake. The pie is one of her favorite desserts.

Thank You Xray!!
She will love the Cake!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, that looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving and I'm glad that you could all get back together again. I love green bean casserole, but I'm the only one in my family who does so I don't make it anymore...

Thank You Charles!!
I didn't used to like Green Bean Casserole, but I do now.

Bear

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Great looking spread. I've taken to cooking turkey breast myself. We just waste so much of a whole turkey. And I'm waiting on that cake recipe. All it needs is a good cup of coffee to go with it!
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
I posted the Shoo Fly Cake, if you didn't see it yet.
You'll Love It !!

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
When you have family to share with, that’s the best. And, your meal looks great to boot! I can’t wait to read about the cake. Thanks for sharing.

Great looking breasts and meal!! Glad you were able to get together with the family. I’ll bet that cake was spectacular

Thank You Jeff !!!
Yes, The Shoo Fly Cake was Perfect !!
Be making that more often!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice job on those breasts John, looks and sounds like a great meal.

Point for sure
Chris

Glad to see you had a great Turkey Day, John. It's sure hard to go wrong with family at the table and good food on the table.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
It was Great !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like a great meal to compliment a day with family!

Thank You JW !!
And for the Like.

Bear

When you have family to share with, that’s the best. And, your meal looks great to boot! I can’t wait to read about the cake. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You OS!!
Did you see the Shoo Fly Cake yet??

And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice job on those breasts John, looks and sounds like a great meal.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Breasts are tasty, and can be a lot of fun!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky