Thanks..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigmeatsmokin

Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Connecticut
Thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome. I'm looking forward to reading all of your successes, and failures(funny how I haven't read to many of those) in the future. I'm truly impressed with the fact you'd all take the time to welcome me on board. Thanks again.

John

Bigmeatsmokin,
You're right. Most of us would rather not brag too much about the project that didn't turn out right. But on occassion, we do post a "this is what happened" note to get feed back and ideas of how to fix it better next time. My recent jerky effort is the best example I can think of. Anyway, hope all yours turn out great and I look forward to reading about them. Also, don't forget the pictures.

Florida Bill,

Good to know that I'm not the only one with a "less than perfect" experience. Based on how good everone's pictures look, I feel like I'm among the smoking gods sometimes. As far as pictures, I can't seem to fit the buggers into the floppy drive. What gives? Just kiddin'. I'll try to talk my daughter into letting me use her digital camera. I STILL use the old fashioned 35mm. What can I say? I'm a 3 toed sloth when it comes to change. BTW, where can I get Maroon 5 on 8 track?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky