Thanks to Jeff for the pastrami recipe

Discussion in 'Beef' started by jimwalter73, Mar 1, 2010.

1. jimwalter73

jimwalter73 StickBurners

I made Jeff's Pastrami recipe last week (Pastrami is my favorite lunch meat!)

I won't bore everyone with the details, since this was in the latest newsletter. I'll just try to impress you all with my Q-view!

My Ingredients!

The Rub!

Before The Fire!

Ahhhhhh......Perfection!

Get In My Belly!

2. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks great. I haven't bee getting the news letter lately I will have to see if I can get my hands on that one.

3. timtimmay

timtimmay Action Team

Looks great, I made my first pastrami recently and I'll never buy it at the store again..

4. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

rbranstner- since you missed out on a great article, here is the link to the February Newsletter.

Enjoy!

5. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Jim that looks like an awesome job bet its good [​IMG]

6. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Oh man thanks Dutch for the newsletter. I need to get signed up again I guess I get them each month. I love a good Reuben and this is right up my alley. I will be making this soon for sure. Darn the wife just had a corned beef in her hands at sams club last weekend. Why didn't we bye it Why didn't we bye it Why didn't we bye it?????